We offer any one or all of the services outlined below.
Our team of experts will do what you need.
Just let us know what fits best.
- Functional Programming
- Existing Facilities Survey and Evaluation
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Analysis and Selection
- Participate with the design team in all aspects of site specific schematic planning (from block to detailing)
- Interior Design (from inside out!)
- Landscape Design Coordination
- Food Service Design Coordination
- Construction Drawings, as built etc.
- (CAD Drawings)
- Construction Specifications
- Space Programmingdevelop, design concept for interior elements including ceilings, doors, frames, glazing, millwork, hardware, lighting and fixtures
- Furnishings Selection and Purchasingprepare furnishings layouts based on functional requirementsprepare budgets and contract documents
- Standardization Programswork with Client in calling for competitive quotations or tendering, consistent with standardized purchasing specifications
- Colour Selection and Coordinationdevelop colour concepts (always from a gerontological perspective)
- Co-ordinate with review of bids and awarding of contracts
- Construction and InstallationAttend site meetings during the interior fit-up phase of construction to insure co-ordination and complianceCo-ordinate the schedule for delivery and installation of furniture and furnishings, review installation and follow up to correct any deficiencies.
- Construction Observations
- Field Report
- Shop Drawings Review and Approval
- Change Order Monitoring and Processi
- Warranty Reviews
- Program and Design Evaluation
- Formal Methodology in Post Occupancy Evaluation
Furniture and Furnishings Design/Collaboration
- Market Research
- Collaborative Design
- Textile Design and Coloration